Saturday, June 18, 2011

MY MUSIC VIDEO WORK

Here's a set of Music videos I've directed shot and edited. This first one is for Sam Joole who's song "ALIEN ZOO" is the theme song for SQUATTERS the series. This band below is Sam Joole and the Heartattack. The video is for a song called "Ace in my Hand".... their budget was about...$50. It took 2 days 3 or 4 locations including one on the top of a 4 story condo in Santa Monica that had no railings (very dangerous hand held work) And they got some cool wardrobe cause they had a friend who worked at a very cool clothing store on Melrose. So the wardrobe was borrowed. What I'm trying to say is that we made this for the price of Lunch...


This next video I did for Sam Joole for his other band Alien Zoo. The song was release recently and features the lovely Cooper Harris. So my concept was to shoot Sam in Silverlake against these cool painted walls. First I shot video then Still photos. Lots of stills. He is talking on the phone to a girl who's crazy. Enter Cooper Harris who plays the crazy girl. We shot her against the same walls about 3 months later. I then spent about a solid week editing and color correcting this all together. I had to photoshop about 1000 photos, resizing them and adding FX to them before adding them back into the video itself....budget? $20 I say $20 because I own cameras and editing bay. The locations were stolen. So the $20 was for water and lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Well done and I hope you did at least get lunch out of your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete