Thursday, March 3, 2011

MORE INDIE FILM BAR shots

ok so I thought I'd throw in some more photos from this bar I built for our indie short noir film Battery Row. The reason I've been putting of the Storyboard/final shot comparison is because there are some shots I still need to capture off recent footage and my little hv20 deck just died. So tomorrow or the next day i'll get to that.

Here's what the space looks like now that i've disassembled the bar


close up of bar, lit shot counter and cabinet in background


I had to use special small lights strategically placed
to light the clock face since I have a dissolve that
takes place on the clock face showing the passage
of time.

this shows how I underlit the shot counter.

Allen Burns and Caitlyn Carradine in their "get to know
each other" scene at the bar. Vintage Coors neon in the back.

The whole set with 4 arri 650's. Some of the 650's are
dimmed with scrims and one has a punctured piece of
blackwrap which makes the light spray out in fingers.
This photo was overexposed to show the darker areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment